Sunday, June 21, 2009

hectic month

busy busy busy. from the moment I step into the office till I step out of it. i happen to chance upon my old blog specially for my friends... here it is...

i believe in angels. i imagine them to be like toddlers with wings, invisible to the human eye. they watch over human beings from a distance, to protect them, to keep them safe. i was right, but they came in a different form. they came as "friends". i sincerely wana thank these angels, who constantly encourage me, believe in me, be there for me. u know who u are. u never turn me away whenever i need u to be there.

i thank u for keeping an eye on eligible guys for me, but dun u worry i'm still straight although i am secretly in love with elva. (ok i edited abit from the original post) i thank u for shaking me back to reality whenever i talk to u about my wentworth darling. i thank u for surprising me whenever the day comes for me to get older. i thank u for buying my accessories and i know that deep down u gals just wana support me. i thank u for accepting my nonsense, my craps, my blabbering. most importantly, i thank u for ur decade friendships, and i hope another 10 yrs down the road, we are not only bringing Zann to school but also teaching him how to wow gals and MJs. abso-fucking-lutely PERFECT!

2 comments:

  1. babe... hope i'm one of the toddlers wif wings u r talking bout, speaking of which,i do haf a face of a ageless midget! hahaha..i m so thankful also to haf u as a friend in my life too. in fact, the word "friend" is an understatement! my brave one, i always believed that u r the so called "underdog" among us gals(compliment ok!). many great and happy things to happen are on their way to you i can tell... be strong as u already are, positive as u can be, and with our faithful friendship you will make it! :P love u lots, chichipatio aka ah bong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha of coz darling...pls dun be scary what midget i nearly want to puke can!!!! always so pretty say until like so scary like that!! haha ya thanks...i believe my hard work will pay off 1 day and I'm glad i go thru all the hardships, therefore independant woman as i am today... :) love ya bongz! hahahha!!!

    ReplyDelete